jazzy jones jazzy jones

Wow

This has got to be the greatest game ever made. I'll be playing this and discussing it years in the future. I'd recommend making a sequel but I'm worried it might ruin my perfect image of this game!

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

AAAH

CUT OUT MY EYES FOR I AM NOT WORTHY

MelonStory MelonStory

Wow, a nice game

I loved the game and spent many satisfying hours on it. The boss fights were difficult but very satisfying. I especially loved how it ended. Are you planning on making some kind of sequel? On that note, it also had an excellent storylne throughout.

By the way everyone, The beginning may seem boring and monotonous, but if you keep playing the game really picks up and gets exciting. Keep at it!

Bit Crusher Bit Crusher

Seventeen eighty sevens

In and out your ears come the supreme mushroom caps of justice. Why, even the most unholy piece of shredded cheese will cry out in anguish as he is stuck in the head with his nose.

ChromeShark responds:

Yeh I thought so too.

E-card for Dad E-card for Dad

Fortune Cookie Cyanide

Now don't get me wrong, old Tom Selleck would have taught you a thing or two about riding on brick walls with your motorized mailbox. I mean, the greatest thing about deep sea diving is the massive greasy water towers falling from space. These are the thing that should be taught in schools by bottles of mountain spring water.

klmppkj klmppkj

It's not like you made them

Please, ask the animator's permissions before stealing their work. Credit them as well.

~ytmnd soundboard 3~ ~ytmnd soundboard 3~

I don't think...

That ytmnd would approve of this.

ClockSmash v0.8 ClockSmash v0.8

I hit Leekclock

like 50 times.

He lives with foster parents now.

He hates me.

So much...

The sex

Foreverkul responds:

o noez!
Poor foster parent :(

(o ya, and leek!)

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

Helpful, and degrading!

It's perfect. You're the best.